Guesthouse On Mennonite Dairy Farm
Valley Brook Farm Guesthouse is located in a beautiful part of Lancaster County PA amidst rolling hills and lush farmland. The quiet farm property is in close proximity to various Amish Country attractions. This family dairy farm is situated on 90 acres of prime Lancaster County farmland and offers scenic views in all directions. The quaint guesthouse has 4 bedrooms with 4 queen beds and can easily sleep up to 8 people. The guesthouse also has a full kitchen with dining area, comfortable sitting room, 2 bathrooms and mudroom with washer & dryer. For those who are interested there are opportunities to help with farm chores. You can take a walk around the farm and enjoy the cows and hens, cross over Cedar Creek on our footbridge and wander up into our fields with a great view of the farm. Enjoy the peace & quiet while taking in the wonderful vistas of our surrounding Pennsylvania Dutch countryside.
Prices & Policies
- $120 per night for 2 people (2 or more nights)
- $150 per night for 2 people (for a 1 night stay)
- $10 each additional person, age 1 & under free
- tax of 6% and booking fees not included in above rates – please contact us with the size of your party & ages of any children for an exact quote
- check in time 3:00 PM, check out time 10:00 AM.
- no smoking or alcohol
- unfortunately we can not accommodate pets
Amenities & Info
- sleeps 8 people in 4 bedrooms
- full bathrooms on 1st & 2nd floors
- kitchen has refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, cooking utensils, dishes & utensils, coffee maker
- farm-fresh eggs are provided for guests to prepare
- air conditioning & heating
- linens & towels provided
- outdoor eating area
- pack-n-play available
- 1.5 miles to Shady Maple Farm Market & Smorgasbord
Submit your review
When compared with hotels in the area, you can’t beat the price. We stayed 2 nights and there were 6 adults and 2 children. We walked the farm, looked at the chickens and cows, and just relaxed. We ate the fresh eggs that the farm provided for us, and thought it was really convenient that a grocery store was only a mile away. We also took advantage of booking an Amish meal which was amazing. We’re completely satisfied.
Thank you for your review Blake! We hope you & your group can come back again sometime in the future.