- Air Conditioning
- TV | DVD | WiFi
- Microwave & Refrigerator
- Washer & Dryer
- Sleeps 4
At Home in the Heart of Amish Country
The Strasburg Creekside Manor offers the best of both worlds. This modern, comfortable & cozy lodging is situated on 5 acres in the heart of the Amish countryside. It’s just a short 5 minute drive south of the historic town of Strasburg PA. This ideal Lancaster County location is within minutes of favorite PA Dutch Country destinations such as the Strasburg Railroad, Sight & Sound Theatre, Rockvale and Tanger Outlets, Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania, Strasburg Creamery, and more!
This 2nd floor family suite has a queen sized bed in a private bedroom, a living area with sleeper sofa, a private bathroom, and a lovely patio for your enjoyment. The suite comfortably sleeps 2 – 4 people. Guests also have use of a 1st floor powder room & laundry room.
Relax & enjoy the lovely patio and fenced in back yard with farmland vistas in every direction. For those who wish to explore, there are walking trails through the woods. The quiet country roads are great for bicycle enthusiasts.
Rates & Policies
- May 1st – Oct. 31st: $135 per night; $700 per week
- Nov. 1st – April 30th: $125 per night; $600 per week
- tax of 7% and booking fees not included in above rates – please contact us with the size of your party & ages of any children for an exact quote
- sleeps 4 on queen bed & sleeper sofa
- no smoking
- no pets
- breakfast not provided
- on 2nd floor, must be able to climb steps